Do any of the following smile-inhibitors prevent you from enjoying your smile to the fullest extent?
- Teeth that are cracked or chipped.
- Discolored, or badly stained teeth.
- Teeth revealing significant gaps or spaces between them.
- Numerous metal fillings.
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these situations, consider the high-tech dental solution provided by the CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) system.
This is a mobile unit we use right here in our dental office. It employs a medical grade computer and CEREC camera that takes a digital image of the prepared tooth, prepares it into a 3D model, and creates a permanent, ceramic restoration on-site while you wait.
By utilizing this breakthrough technology, you can receive a precisely crafted restoration much faster, and more effectively than ever before.
The CEREC system offers a superior choice for creating and placing dental restorations because it offers:
- Durability.The restoration is composed of a single block of high-quality ceramic. It’s metal-free, extremely durable, and therefore more appealing than other types of restorations.
- Versatility. The CEREC technology can be employed to design restorations including crowns, simple fillings (inlays), partial crowns (onlays), and veneers.
- Aesthetics. Your restoration is matched with your natural, healthy teeth to possess the same translucence, brilliance, and shade of color.
- Precision. Digital imaging and computer technology is used to scan the damaged or broken tooth, record its anatomical shape, and generate an ideal crown replacement that fits naturally. The same principle is utilized in crafting veneers.
- Fast Results. With CEREC, decayed, damaged, and fractured teeth can be completely restored in a single dental visit, even in as little as an hour. That means you can resume most normal activities in no time at all.
- Comfort. No inconveniences associated with temporary crowns, multiple dental appointments, or messy impression trays. CEREC does all the work, while you receive all the benefits.
Contact Dr. Bjorklund, your dentist in Wayzata, today if you have any questions about CEREC ceramics. Dental restorations need not involve a complicated, time-consuming process.
With revolutionary CEREC technology, you can now upgrade your smile quickly and effectively, leaving you time to do the things you really care about.