Filmless dental x—rays is another way of describing digitized, computer generated dental x—rays, which are part of our high-tech dental work near Minneapolis. We went to this system in 1997 because it offers so many advantages to our patients compared to traditional x—rays. Among them:
- Radiation to patients is reduced by 75—90%
- “Developing time” is reduced from 10 minutes to 2.5 seconds
- Environmentally friendly with no chemicals to dispose of
- Traditional films lose quality over time—Digital dental x—rays are stored on a computer and maintain their integrity
- Our fees are the same
- Can be transmitted electronically (e—mail, for instance) for instant evaluation
- Enlargement, zooming, and other features enhance diagnostic uses of these dental x—rays.
Filmless x-rays for Minneapolis area dental work for Wayzata, Plymouth, Orono, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Edina, Mound, Longlake and Excelsior, MN ensures fast, accurate results for the best dental results.